Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Great to be OUT!

It is really great to have Nick out of the hospital and feeling pretty good. He has still needed to go in for checkups and yesterday he needed a platelet transfusion. He may need both platelets and red blood tomorrow. He made it across the street to his favorite Chinese restaurant last night and I think he is considering Uncle Jacks Steakhouse tonight.

It has been raining quite a bit here since the weekend which has made my travel to off site business presentations both yesterday and today a little interesting. I only brought one suit here so it was a challenge to keep it clean yesterday to wear again today....I managed but then tore it on the train on the way home.....pinned it and wore it today anyway....nobody noticed.

We miss everyone back home and are hoping that we get there soon. There is a possibility that we can come home this weekend but we won't know for sure until tomorrow.