Nick Quotes
Nick is doing great and is eating and playing like his old self. He is getting ready for a partial day of school. Hopefully, he will be ready for full days of school, soon.
He had two memorable quotes during this last NY visit.
First: The top floor of our hotel was labeled PH in the elevator so he asked me what that meant and I said "Penthouse" When he called Carolyn and she asked him how he liked the hotel, he said it is great, etc. etc. but I wish we still had our dog because the hotel has a special "Pet House" on the top floor and he could have stayed here with us!
Second: Our flight on Saturday from Denver landed in Sacramento to the North which not usual so we made a big circle and had a great view of downtown Sacramento out of the window on our side. I explained to Nick what was going on and pointed out the buildings in Sacramento and Raley field etc. I said we don't get to see downtown Sacramento like that very often. He said, "Dad, I have question.....do we live uptown or downtown?"
He made us laugh with these and had me speechless.


<< Home