Back in New York
Nick and I arrived safe and sound in New York last night. Today has been a typical Monday of 3f8 treatment so far. Very time consuming and painful for Nick. Just like every other Monday of 3f8 has been. He is currently sleeping off the morphine and I am watching him for signs of hives so that they can be treated right away if they happen. Hives are a common issue with 3f8 and we never know when they will pop up.
The doctors are very impressed with his progress and there are no major concerns at this time. It is very important to continue the 3f8 for as long as possible to keep the nasty cancer away.
I must tell you that it is very difficult being here this time. Eight weeks at home was great for both Nick and me and this place is a depressing mess to return to. We will both be happy to see this week pass so we can get out of here.


<< Home