Saturday, September 08, 2007

5 Fathers Update

I got a text about 10:00pm last night that the motor home and trailer and crew left Virginia and are heading west. They are driving straight through and are due to arrive in Sac Town on Sunday. I just spoke with Alec Oughton and he was pleased to report that they just hit Central Time so all is well.

Per Alec, they need a shop to install a towing package on a rented SUV that they plan to drive all the way back to DC. It will be towing a trailer with lights, etc. to protect the riders. They need an SUV and not a pickup because they will have gear and extra people to carry.

Does anyone know of:

A - A shop that will install a tow package on Sunday?
B - A shop that will rent a tow-ready SUV to drive one way to our Nations Capitol?

Carolyn, Nick and I are heading for the airport now and we are looking forward to getting back to Granite Bay later tonight.