NY Testing
We are back in New York for 3 month testing. Carolyn and I and the three boys made the trip out here and we got in last night around midnight. Carolyn and Kenny went to Silver Star Diner while Nick, Lawrence and I went to Wollensky's Grill. Nick had a taste for the split pea soup that is fantastic and of course I was after a sirloin. It ended up being a very late night and at 11:00am Eastern, I am the only one awake.
Today is the easy day. We will walk over to the PDH and meet with the team and do all the pre-boarding stuff.....the worst of which is getting the IV inserted so he is ready for tomorrow.
Tonight, Kenny and Lawrence are going to see Bon Jovi at Madison Square Garden. They are fired up for that.
I am attending a Band of Parents meeting with Dr. Cheung and then will probably meet Carolyn and Nick for dinner.
That is our story for now....I will update the blog daily from here and keep everyone posted on the testing process. I will also keep you posted on the latest treatments offered by MSKCC and funded by the Band of Parents and other groups.


<< Home