Perfect Fall Weather!
When we took off from San Francisco on Sunday the pilot said that New York was cold, windy and raining. Then he said....but don't worry about that because in five hours when we arrive it will be clear and cool but warming up.
He was right, yesterday and today have been great.
As for the testing process, it is the same as usual. We wait around and try to occupy ourselves while they treat the huge number of cancer patients that come here each day. Nick and I just sit in the waiting rooms and dig on our iPhones. He plays games and I read news and email.
The CT and blood tests are behind us now and then we have the MIBG early tomorrow morning followed by Bone Marrow surgery. We fly back home tomorrow afternoon.
Hopefully, I will hear some good results on the CT and MIBG before our flight leaves tomorrow.


<< Home