Doing Great Today
From Ken:
Nick is having a great day today. Almost like his old self, building Lego's, asking tons of questions and in great spirits. It is so great to have him home and to be out of that hospital.
So, how bout a sporting update??? Like you have a choice!....at the GB Softball Team banquet on Tuesday, Leanna won MVP, a Team Captain award and made All-Metro Conference again. She, led the team in hitting, RBI, and stolen bases. I know I mentioned this before but now it is official and I am so proud of her I am saying it again.
Kenny got the game ball on Saturday for a 2 run double he hit and Lawrence had a couple of hits last night in a victory over Folsom. On top of that, the A's took 2 out of 3 from Cleveland...so things are good today. Tonight, Kenny plays again and maybe Nick can make an appearance.


<< Home