Sunday, June 04, 2006

Still at the hospital

From Ken:

Still at the hospital. Nick is way better and played catch with me for a long time with a Nerf ball this am. He ate a full breakfast and seems ready to come home but the Doc says his counts are too low and we have to wait until they start rising. Of course, we were at home with his white blood count at zero and went to the clinic with his white blood count at zero and they said he is doing fine and sent us home. ????? Some of the stories we are getting are hard to accept. That said, he is safe and sound here and there is certainly something to be said for that!!

Nick is sitting here right now pulling out clumps of his hair...he says it is fun. He now needs one of the many new hats that he received including A's, Raiders, Golf, and a brand new Sweet 16 Bradley Braves cap that came straight from the head coach in Peoria!

Carolyn is taking over for tonight's watch as I have a full string of business meetings and web demo's starting at 7:00am tomorrow and I need to be in the office.

If I was at the Mill in Reno or the Wynn in Vegas, I would double down on Nick coming home tomorrow afternoon.