Stem Cell Harvest Begins
Once again we arrived first thing in the morning at the MSKCC donor room and this time Nick’s counts were high enough to get started with the process. They collect the cells and then process them and will let us know by 5:00pm tonight if they collected enough. The Doctor said it is very unlikely that enough will be collected today and that we would have to return tomorrow. If we are lucky and they got enough….we will bee-line for Kennedy and fly home…..otherwise…..same plan tomorrow.
Nick’s teacher is in town and will visit him this afternoon…he will love to see her!! Last night, he made me take him to the same steakhouse that I took him to the night before. He didn’t have to push me real hard but that one is near Penn Station and I wanted Italian food closer to the hotel….but, they have taxi’s here so off we went. He had a filet and I had a T-Bone since I had my usual Sirloin the night before. FYI – A Sirloin is called a New York everywhere but here.


<< Home