Chemo Day Two
Another long day in the PDH! Nick ate 3 good meals yesterday and was in great spirits all day. We talked and talked last night and watched baseball and a movie back at the hotel. Today....the appetite is gone but he says he wants to go to the Chinese place so I hope that happens. His spirits are still pretty good but I can tell the chemo is taking effect.
Dr. Cheung visited us today for the first time and it was really great to meet him. He is the one that invented the 3f8 antibody. He explained the treatment and answered several questions that Carolyn and I had been discussing. His answers were very positive. Unlike me and Carolyn, it appears he did not attend Cal Poly or Sacramento State:
http://www.mskcc.org/prg/prg/bios/203.cfm
Carolyn's Aunt Margo and Uncle Tom from Cleveland are in town and they visited us in the PDH and will meet us at the hotel later tonight.


<< Home