Friday, November 17, 2006

Palm Trees Grow & Rents are Low!

My apologies to Neil Diamond for borrowing that title from a line in one of his songs.

It is really great to be home! Paying for hotels and taxi's gets old real quick. This morning I awoke to the sound of the lawn mowers cutting the grass. That used to annoy me but what a welcome sound it was. Take your pick...horns and sirens or a lawnmower.

Nick continues to do great and is really having a nice time at home.

Carolyn and I are going out to dinner with some friends and no kids for the first time since May. We are going to try someplace different....instead of Ruths Chris on the road we are going to Ruths Chris in Roseville. I'll have the New York as the Sirloin is 3000 miles away.

Next blog update...Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!