Two To Go
It is early Thursday morning and both Nick and I are up and at em. He has really slept a lot since starting the treatment on Monday. Wednesday was mostly uneventful as far as 3f8 goes. That is, if you want to call pain, hives, and being a noodle all day uneventful. Usually, the treatment becomes a little more routine as the week wears on so we are hoping today and tomorrow are a little better. In any event, we are counting down the days.
Since the PDH closes at 6:00pm we have to rouse Nick and try to load him up in the wheel chair by then so we can go back to the hotel. This is always a struggle. Yesterday, after trying for a half hour to get him going I wiggled his shoulder a little bit and he barked out...."Since you touched me you are going to wait a little longer"....It was good to see the real Nick was there somewhere. He won't wear his shoes, gloves, or ski jacket for the trip back to the hotel so I wrap him in hospital blankets .... head included....and I look like I am pushing a mummy through the streets of New York.
It is bright and sunny here today but the temperature right now is 19.


<< Home