This Just In --- NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received an e-mail from Dr. Kushner at 8:20pm Eastern Time on Wednesday that Nick is NED. All tests show NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE!!! Although we expected this information, we know what they are testing for and we know why they do it every three months. It is nerve wracking to say the least. If they find it our life is upside down again and if they don't....WHOO HOO!!!
Live for today, plan for tomorrow, and PARTY TONIGHT!
What we know now is this:
- Accutane is finished on Sunday! Done with that!!
- GMCSF Shots start on Wednesday, April 25th
- On Sunday, April 29th, Nick goes to the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum to watch the 4 Time World Champion Oakland Athletics at our annual Lakeside Little League day with the Oakland A's. He loves the tailgate more than the game but who cares.....that is fine with me....sort of.
- Then, we take the red-eye to NY and he starts the 3f8 mouse antibody on April 30th.
- When we return on either Friday the 4th or Saturday the Cinco de Mayo he gets 8 weeks of no treatments.
- After the 4th of July we go back to NY for more 3f8 and then testing to follow.
If I sound happy, it is because I am. I am also very relieved!!
Unless I can't help myself, the next update will be after we arrive in NY on the 30th.
Thanks again to everyone for all their help and support!


<< Home