Thursday, July 19, 2007

All Tests Complete!

We finally finished up all the tests yesterday afternoon. Nick is doing great and resumed right back to his crazy self after the IV line was removed. He was playing and fighting with his brothers ..... what more could we want?

Thankfully, we are staying at 64th between 2nd & 3rd and not at the Shelbourne at 37th and Lex. The street blew up right in our old stomping grounds. In fact, I think it was right in front of the Chinese place that we like over there. The news camera's showed the bagel shop that I went to just about every day and the cleaners that we used, etc. I hope none of those folks were the ones that got hurt. One thing that is really weird about NY is that even though we are only walking distance away, it could have happened in Siberia as far as New Yorkers in this area were concerned. They take the news like...yea, I heard....next!! Just guessing but I think Lexington will be closed for a few days and that means huge traffic jams. The traffic is congested anyway and with a major avenue closed down it is going to be something else. We are on the other side of it so hopefully it won't affect us much. We are flying out this afternoon but we are not coming home yet as we have a little weekend get-away planned.

Thanks to all of you Nick Lynch blog fans out there! I appreciate the emails and will update again when I hear the test results. I will also update with photos if the fish are biting for Nick this weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!