Smooth Sailing
Day two of testing was smooth sailing. We were completely finished by noon and Nick felt well enough to fly home tonight. Thankfully, my dad met us out here so he and Nick are flying home on the late night Jet Blue non-stop to Sac Town. I hope the fog allows it to land at SMF and not divert to Oakland. I have business here tomorrow so I will be on the same flight tomorrow night.
We expect the tests to be NED but we won't know until we know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I get that NED notice I will be making a big push for the February fundraiser. Here is some basic information.
- The event will be Saturday, February 23rd in the "Conservatory" at Granite Bay Golf Club.
- 100% of the proceeds benefit the http://www.bandofparents.org/ and the tickets are 100% tax deductible since I am funding the dinner and therefore you will not be receiving any goods or services from the BOP...but double check with your friendly accountant.
- The event starts at 6:30 with no-host cocktails and includes dinner, live music from Lawrence's band, dancing and a silent auction. It is for a serious cause but I guarantee you it will be fun!!
- I will give a short speech on the progress of the BOP to date along with a short PowerPoint presentation.
- All you need to do to "buy tickets" is email me at KennethJ.Lynch@gmail.com and say you are 'IN' for the dinner. Let me know how many tickets you need.
- The cost is $75 each and I will reply with how and where to send the money sometime before the dinner.


<< Home