Testing Day Two
We are about half done with the process. Probably the worst is behind us as Nick hates drinking the CT Scan Contrast and the SSKI drops. The contrast is finished and there is only one more SSKI dose so that is good. We still have to go back at 5:30 tonight for the MRI test but fortunately that one doesn't take too long.
Tomorrow is mostly easy but EARLY. We have to be at the place at 8:00am and if we are late they take someone else and we may miss our plane....so we will be on time.
Kenny and Lawrence loved Bon Jovi and Carolyn, Nick and I loved Primola. That place is fantastic and the bartender Fenton, is a great guy but his politics and his sports are different than mine so we have a great time throwing jabs back and forth at each other. He is also an actor and he has some samples posted on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4UxxEnD8Pg
If you are ever in NY, check out Primola at 2nd Avenue and 64th.
Tonight is Nick's choice so I can only imagine where are going. I told him that China Fun is not an option but that I will go anywhere else he wants. I hope he picks Becky's Irish Pub as they have HD for the game and good cheese steaks....we'll see.


<< Home