Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Perfect Weather

I understand it is pouring buckets in Northern California but NY is clear, mildly cold and dry for now. It is perfect walking weather but you need a good coat. I don't use gloves or a hat but Nick loves his new hat that we got him down by Wall Street from a store that only sells hats...only in NY! He was styling as we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge and had dinner at Peter Luger's. I have been to Peter Luger's but it was my first time walking across the bridge. Food is so so....Wolfgang's is better!

Today, we did the CT, MRI and MIBG Injection. Tomorrow is the MIBG Scan and the Bone Marrow Surgery. Mostly the same as usual and of course so far we have no results. I will ping Dr. K tomorrow from the airport and ask him if anything has come back. It is a good sign that we have not heard from them yet. I am told that if the tests light up, they contact you immediately. Not assuming anything but that is what I have been told.

Hopefully, tomorrow will go as scheduled and then we will hit Wolfgang's on the way out for lunch and we will be at the airport for our flight home to SFO. The plane is supposed to leave at 5:00 but with the weather in SFO and the extra security here I'm guessing it will be late...shocker on that one!!!

Will update tomorrow once I have more information.