Happy Birthday to Mike Lynch---6/20/60...He is really old!!!
From Ken:
We celebrated Kenny's birthday also (6/22 - Thursday is his real birthday) but we went to Ruth's Chris tonight (his choice) to enjoy huge quantities of dead cow. The food there is always great and tonight was no exception. Nick ate an adult sized fillet all by himself and really enjoyed it. Our fingers are still crossed that we won't be back to Sutter Hospital. A couple more days before we are out of the woods and his counts are back up.
Right now, Nick is playing Guitar Hero with Lawrence and it is just great to have him acting like himself.
In case anyone is wondering, and I am sure you are not...but here is a partial list of Ruth's Chris steakhouses that have had the pleasure of serving me. They are by far the best chain in the country.....(Indy (one of the best), Minneapolis, Roseville, Sacramento, Maui, NY, Hartford, SF, San Diego, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, Kansas City, Philly, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Juan, Weehawkin.) Mr. Scott (a guy I work with) might have been to more but I am not sure. George B. has been to many of them with me and may correct me if I left a few out. This just in....I kinda like the place.
New Info--We leave Wednesday 6/28 for MSKCC. Our first appt is Friday morning. It is likely that we will be in NY from 6/28 until about 7/15 and then the entire month of August.


<< Home