Radiation Begins
Radiation is not exactly fun so my tone is not quite like yesterday. However, the first day is done and all Nick experienced was a little nausea which Aloxi totally took care of. Tomorrow, he needs a red blood transfusion in addition to two rounds of radiation so it will be a long day at the PDH.
Nick wants me to add that all he wanted was a decent meal tonight but his mean ole dad made him go to Sam's which he totally hates. The place is great but he wouldn't eat anything. He even said the bread was bad...even though he didn't try it. So, I went to the Dag and got him a DiGiorno Pizza and baked it for him at the hotel....he is downing it. I thought he would like Sam's once he got there but what a hard head he has....no way he was giving in on Sam's.
As for sports, I am done with predictions as the Raiders embarrassed me yesterday. One thing I do know is that the A's are in the playoffs and that the baseball post season is even better than the great pennant races we had this year. The staff here at the hotel delivered Nick a really nice Yankee care package. When people ask him if is a Yankee fan he says...No, I am an A's fan but I am becoming a Yankee fan. The entire staff here at the hotel knows Nick and really go out of their way to help him. The Yankee thing is a little much....we gotta get out of here soon!


<< Home