Monday, November 20, 2006

Still NED!!

We finally got the results of the bone marrow test that Nick did on the 10th....NED! We totally expected that but it is nice to get the confirmation. MSKCC can do these tests in about a day but they know which ones are likely to have disease and which ones are not....so they took their sweet time with Nick's. Of course I am not thrilled that it took 10 days for the test to come back but believe it or not, I didn't blast anybody. In fact, Dr. Kushner sent me a very genuine email asking how Nick is doing. I really appreciated getting that from him as we have had some pretty aggressive conversations but he is the greatest!

In fact, the staff at MSKCC is absolutely fantastic. I have told them this to their faces since I am sure none of them read the blog...but they really are amazing.