Friday, January 25, 2008

NED - This Just In!!!!!!!!!!

About 30 minutes ago I received an email from Dr. Kramer that all tests were NED. Whew!! It is always a relief to hear that. I must admit that I was stressing over the Urine Test wondering if some marker was elevated or not....they took way longer than normal to get back to us.

The Nick Lynch celebration and party and .... yes...Fundraiser...is all set and it is going to rock. Thanks to all who have already responded to me. I think we will sell this thing out!!! People have gone out of their way to make this happen and you won't believe some of the auction items and the wine donations, etc. Please tell your friends and neighbors about the event. We are nearly half sold out and we still have more email lists to send to.

Way to go NICK!!!!!!!!!