Mindy Trinidad
Our thoughts are with the Trinidad family today as they honor the life of Mindy. I am sorry that Nick and I can't be at the service. Nick, like everyone, loved Mindy and will never forget her driving him around in their Porsche with the dog on his lap.
http://mindytrinidad.blogspot.com/
CT & MRI:
On Tuesday we completed both the CT Scan and the MRI Test. Both went smoothly and it is possible that we will have the results today. Today is the bone marrow surgery this morning and MIBG injection this afternoon. Once they do this then Nick can take out his IV line and that will make him happy. He hates having that line in. Tomorrow is only the MIBG Scan which doesn't require any more IV access.
Nick decided that he liked Scalinatella so much that he wanted to go back there. So, we did. This time, we took Uncle Mike Broz with us as he was in town. It was a nice way to finish off a busy day in which I had a business meeting out in New Jersey sandwiched in between the tests.


<< Home