Happy New Year!
We are back in New York for testing this week. Nick is now 11 years old and is doing great. We arrived in town last night and he was excited to see a little bit of snow on the ground.
The last 90 days have been uneventful as far as his health goes. Everything has been normal and he never mentions anything about cancer. We had a great time over the holidays and Nick has been skiing, biking, and to the beach. And of course, he loves to play video games.
I know I have said it before but these testing trips are very nerve wracking. We don't know if our lives are upside down again fighting this beast of if we get another 90 days. As usual, we should know on Wednesday if anything is in the scans as they know right away if something lights up but we won't have the final results until sometime next week.
I'll update this each day while we are here.


<< Home