Thursday, October 05, 2006

Easier Today

Since I had a 9:30 conference call, I let Nick sleep until he woke up which was about 10:00. He got his own cereal as I finished the call and then we raced to radiation....arriving about 11. Unfortunately, they couldn't take us until 12 which meant we couldn't come back until 6 for the second one. No problem, we went upstairs to the PDH so he could work with his teacher and I could work on the computer. Everything worked out well today and tomorrow we are hoping for more of the same.

Next week is the big 3f8 antibody week.

Oh, and just to brag again about Kenny....here is a quote from his coach in reply to my email asking him if it was a check swing down the line or a popup that nobody caught..etc...

"Nah.. It was a stone cold line-drive past the centerfielder, He hit it right on the screws to left-center. He has a solid swing as long as he gets his body moving early and doesn't stand flat footed. Great confidence booster, the dugout was goin crazy, everyone was high-fiving him after the inning was over"

That's what I'm still talkin about!!!



Above is a picture of Nick last weekend in his favorite shirt, trying to beat Lawrence at Ping Pong...which is not possible...ask Uncle Greg or me...and Kenny leaving for a Mudhens Game.