Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update from Granite Bay

Wow...A lot of people must read this blog!! Thanks!

Several have asked for updates even while we are home....so, no problem, I will update the blog while home but probably only once every 2 or 3 days.

All the kids are busy with school and after school activites. Leanna has something going on constantly, Lawrence is playing baseball and basketball, Kenny is playing baseball and has a paper route and Nick went to school today for the first time this year. Carolyn and I took him there and he joined right in. At first he didn't want to go but once he got in the classroom everything was fine. Tomorrow, I have to take him for a blood test but that is about the extent of our medical visits while here.

It has been nice to work all week from my home office. I even went in to the real office today to get all the snail mail and say hello to everyone. These offices certainly beat the hospital trays that I have been working from.

Lawrence is playing in the Desert Fall Classic in Las Vegas this weekend. http://www.lvbaseballacademy.com/dfc/dfc-main.htm His team is called Hard90 and it is playing the 14u division. Their motto is "Always run a Hard 90" which I really like. Hope he gets a couple of rips for his old man this weekend....yes, I am going...someone has to chapperone him.

Thanks again to all those who continue to help us in many different ways.