Happy Birthday Carolyn!
Nick drew her a picture and wrote that she is the best mom ever. That made her day to say the least. The Grandparents came over and so did all of Nick's cousins. We ordered in the greatest Mexican food in the world....from the one and only.....Mecca....which is a little dive in Pittsburg, CA that I first went to when I was 14. (Yes, Pittsburg, CA is spelled correctly)
I learned the difference between Pittsburg, CA and Pittsburgh, PA in High School and speaking of high schools....check out the mighty De La Salle Spartans. They are number one in the nation in the USA Today Poll and are playing for the Northern California Championship at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum!! Both of my brothers played football for the mighty Spartans and Mark scored a touchdown at the Coliseum in 1980 something.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/poll/2006-super25.htm
Nick should be in school most of this week. He is now finished with his first Accutane cycle and today only has to take Bactrum, which is an antibiotic that helps prevent pneumonia. On Wednesday, he starts the GM-CSF shots again to boost his immune system in preparation for the 3f8 next week.


<< Home